District of Columbia
DC, Patent Bar, IL
•Preparing and prosecuting US patent applications
•Directing prior-art searching efforts
•Drafting appeals and performing examiner interviews
Yoni's work has spanned a variety of technologies including video compression, Deep Learning, LTE and 5G; cloud computing; and integrated circuits. Additionally, Yoni spent time in Israel implementing filing and prosecution strategies for Israeli high-tech companies.
Yoni was a patent examiner with the USPTO as well as a software developer for 7 years at… read more Motorola.
- Non-Provisional Patent
- Patent Consults
- Provisional Patent
- Response to USPTO Office Action (Patent)
"Yoni, This is very good work. Thank you. -M"
"Hi Yoni; Wonderful. I would like to thank you for this nice and hard work and the very nice report with a high level of quality overall... I do appreciate to work with you. Best regards B."
Apr 2017 - Present
Software and hardware patent drafting and prosecution.
Aug 2016 - Mar 2017
• Patent prosecution and drafting for MasterCard, and Citibank in financial business methods, cloud computing, data security, and databases.
Kramer Amado, PC
Oct 2014 - Jul 2016
• Responsible for patent prosecution and preparation.
• Drafted several appeals and performed in-person examiner interviews.
• Representative clients and technologies included:
o Alcatel Lucent – wireless 4G/LTE telecommunications and networking, diameter routing, cloud applications and security networks.
o NXP Semiconductors – several categories of integrated circuits.
Kenyon & Kenyon
Sep 2012 - Jun 2013
• Domestic and international patent preparation and prosecution. Representative clients and technologies included: Apple Inc, Analog Devices, video coding, image analysis and multimedia software, analog and digital integrated circuits.
• Prepared invalidity contentions, non-infringement analysis, and conducted the prior art search to secure a highly successful out-of-court settlement
United States Patent and Trademark Office
Feb 2011 - Aug 2012
• Made novelty and obviousness determinations in video compression and multi-camera systems.