Attorney at Law
Elias is most passionate about helping small businesses grow and reach their goals. He provides effective legal services and strategic business advice.
- Affiliate Agreement
- Business Consulting Agreement
- Licensing Agreement
- Loan Agreement
- Manufacturing Agreement
- Marketing Agreement
- Non-Disclosure Agreement (Commercial)
- Release of Liability
- SaaS Agreement
- Sales Agreement
- Service Agreement
- Terms of Service
- User Agreement
- Vendor Agreement
- Other Commercial Contract Matter
- Advisory Agreement
- Business Formation Consults
- Business Licenses & Industry Regulations
- Buyout Agreement
- Corporate Dissolution
- Corporate Formation
- Founders Agreement
- Operating Agreement
- Partnership Formation
- Shareholder Agreement
- Other Business Formation Matter
- Benefits & Compensation
- Contractor Agreement
- Contractor Termination
- Employee Handbook
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Employment Agreement
- Employment Policies & Procedures
- Equity Compensation
- Intellectual Property Assignment Agreement
- Non-Disclosure Agreement (Employment)
Of Counsel Attorney and COO
Apr 2018 - Present
• Offer part-time general counsel services to small to mid-stage companies.
• Contract audit, review, and negotiation of future contracts.
• Equity and cap table management.
• Corporate governance matters.
Sep 2016 - Apr 2018
• Bootstrapped social networking concept from idea to market in the app store in under six months.
• Collaborated with outside counsel on legal matters, including incorporation, setup of company structure, employment and partnership contracts, and negotiating and closing investment round.
• Negotiated and closed a $210,000 seed round on a convertible note with various investors.
U.S. Department of Justice
Sep 2014 - Sep 2016
• Drafted judicial decisions and memos on behalf of federal immigration judges, addressing noncitizens’ admissibility to and removability from the United States pursuant to the Immigration and Nationality Act.
• Researched applicable law and advised immigration judges on the intersection of the immigration code, criminal law, and constantly changing precedent.
Triage Consulting Group
Senior Associate - Office of the General Counsel
Feb 2010 - May 2011
• Supervised large-scale ($100K – 5M+) financial arbitrations, and negotiated financial settlements with insurance companies’ attorneys, recovering over $1 million in underpayments for client hospitals.
• Drafted demand letters, court briefs, and legal memoranda on behalf of the General Counsel regarding clients’ legal rights to contractual payment from insurance companies.