Attorney at Law
- Other Lawsuits & Disputes Matter
- Case Law Research
- Other Legal Research & Writing Matter
- Employee Termination
- Employee Termination Consults
- Employment Policies & Procedures
- Labor Litigation
Stuckle and Associates
Oct 1991 - Present
• Representation of criminal defendants with emphasis on false allegations of major felony cases.
• Zealous trial advocate with multiple jury acquittals in complex, emotional, high profile felony cases.
• Innovative litigation strategist consistently achieving positive results despite prejudicial subject matter.
The Colony, Texas
Municipal Court Judge
Oct 1993 - May 2006
• Magistrate conducting arraignment and bond setting, search and arrest warrant application review.
• Ruling on pretrial motions and hearings, presiding over court and jury trials.
• Supervision assessment, evaluation and review of Associate Judges.
• Institution of creative alternative sentencing and post-conviction policies.
Ft. Worth, Texas
Police Legal Advisor
Sep 1988 - Oct 1991
• Police Attorney rendered oral and written legal opinions, authored training publications and legal updates.
• Instructor of law courses for Police Academy, In-Service and command staff.
• Legal advisor to Chief of Police, officers, departmental employees.
• Drafted law enforcement legal policies, protocols and city ordinances.
• Assisted police supervisors with criminal investigations.
Collin County, Texas
Assistant District Attorney
Oct 1984 - Oct 1986
• Extensive trial experience including jury, non-jury and pre-trial docket litigation.
• 95% trial conviction rate.
• Over three hundred cases tried as first chair attorney including seventy five jury trials.
Aug 1983 - Oct 1984
• Patrol officer answered calls for police service including felony and misdemeanor arrests.
• Responded to domestic disturbances, violent crimes, and provided general citizen service.