Commercial Contracts, Software, SaaS and Digital Technology Agreements
District of Columbia
DC, NY, PA, IL
"Working with David have been great. Fantastic lawyer and trustworthy person."
He has strong analytical, drafting and negotiation skills in general commercial agreements and digital technology contracts, software and SaaS license agreements, professional services and master services agreements, statements of work, network services agreements, media and digital content agreements, and other Internet-based transactions and… read more platforms.
- Affiliate Agreement
- Business Consulting Agreement
- Distribution Agreement
- Equipment Lease
- Licensing Agreement
- Loan Agreement
- Manufacturing Agreement
- Marketing Agreement
- Non-Disclosure Agreement (Commercial)
- Profit Share Agreement
- Publishing Agreement
- Release of Liability
- SaaS Agreement
- Sales Agreement
- Service Agreement
- Terms of Service
- User Agreement
- Vendor Agreement
- Other Commercial Contract Matter
- Outside General Counsel
- Breach of Contract
- Cease & Desist Letter
- Demand Letter
- Settlement Agreement
- Other Lawsuits & Disputes Matter
"I would work with David again. Responses have been prompt and clear and worked to help me understand all processes fully."
"David is trustworthy, honest and straightforward. Answers all my questions and does thorough research to provide me the best solutions and advice."
"David was responsive, friendly, and came to understood our business very rapidly."
"David was timely and considerate of the work. He advised on the contract/lease appropriately. Will definitely work with David again."
"Great to work with David!"
Lasa, Monroig & Veve, LLP
May 1996 - Present
• Represented domestic and international corporate clients in complex civil, commercial and administrative litigation matters before federal and state courts and administrative agencies.
• Counseled clients in general corporate, intellectual property and commercial transactions.