Attorney at Law
- Affiliate Agreement
- Business Consulting Agreement
- Distribution Agreement
- Licensing Agreement
- Non-Disclosure Agreement (Commercial)
- SaaS Agreement
- Sales Agreement
- Service Agreement
- Terms of Service
- User Agreement
- Vendor Agreement
- Other Commercial Contract Matter
- General Advice
"We do not have an in-house expert in software or SaaS and have been using outside counsel for all of our negotiations, without much satisfaction. It was clear as soon as Daniele started how proficient she is in and from very early on we let her run the deals on her own. She is also extremely responsive and a joy to work with!"
"Daniele created a new suite of contract templates for our products. The new templates are such an improvement that we have been able to get deals done much faster. She also trained the entire sales team on the new templates. We were so happy with the results of the project and her rapport with the sales team that our in-house legal team wanted to keep her on to help with all of their overflow work."
Rosman Law, LLC
Oct 2018 - Present
Law practice specializing in commercial transactions, tech licensing, and information privacy. Clients include Quotient Technology (fka Coupons.com), Blue Apron, Eyeota, NoRedInk, Goalbook, Noonlight, and Leanplum.
Technology Transactions Law Group
Jan 2018 - Present
• Provide legal support for small tech-focused law firm servicing small, medium, and large Silicon Valley tech companies.
• Structure and draft commercial transaction agreements, including software and technology licenses (inbound and outbound), SaaS, sales and distribution, supply, hosting services, website terms and conditions and privacy policies, and NDAs.
FreeWheel Media, Inc. (a Comcast company)
Jun 2015 - Apr 2018
• Acted as lead attorney for all U.S. operations for Comcast ad tech subsidiary providing the most comprehensive video advertising monetization solution in the industry.
• Drafted, reviewed, and negotiated commercial transactions with an emphasis on software licensing and SaaS.
• Managed outside counsel and supervised 2 junior attorneys.
May 2013 - May 2015
• Oversaw domestic and international deals for globally recognized software and services leader providing innovative solutions to energy and utility companies.
• Drafted and reviewed worldwide inbound and outbound technology agreements (including software licensing, SaaS, open source, escrow, OEM, and reseller agreements), subcontracts, service agreements, and consulting agreements.
Park Here, Park Now, Inc.
Sep 2012 - Jun 2014
• One of two in-house counsel for start-up in the parking sharing space.
• Drafted website policies, negotiated subcontracts, and helped create competitive business strategy.
• Maintained and updated corporate records and oversaw outside counsel for incorporation, stock options, and equity plan.
• Conducted legal research regarding local ordinances and competitive outlook.
Technology Transactions Law Group
Jun 2012 - Dec 2013
• Provided legal support for small tech-focused law firm servicing small, medium, and large Silicon Valley tech companies.
• Structured and drafted commercial transaction agreements, including software and technology licenses (inbound and outbound), SaaS, sales and distribution, supply, hosting services, website terms and conditions and privacy policies, and NDAs.
Juniper Networks, Inc.
International Corporate Tax Counsel
Jan 2012 - May 2012
• Oversaw corporate governance of over 40 foreign subsidiaries.
• Led monthly and quarterly compliance meetings.
• Drafted and reviewed board resolutions and other annual compliance documents.