Attorney at Law
- General Advice
- Case Law Research
- Letter of Intent
- Other Legal Research & Writing Matter
Kansas Department of Revenue
Aug 2016 - Present
• Represented Department in litigation defense, developed CLEs and drafted advisory opinions for other agencies/constituents.
galloway, wiegers and brinegar
Jun 2013 - Aug 2016
• Represented cities of Denison, Waterville and Centralia as Prosecutor, litigating traffic tickets, DUIs and condemnations and City Counselor advising city on ordinances and open-records.
• Represented defendants in over 500 criminal cases covering all facets of criminal defense including evidence suppression, jury trials, bench trials and appeals.
• Sued and defended contract enforcement claims.