Attorney at Law
Sep 2011 - Mar 2016
Senior E-Discovery Consultant in the FTI Technology Practice responsible for management and optimization of review workflows through use of advanced analytics, predictive coding tools, and keyword searches.
Holzer Hozler & Fistel
Jun 2009 - May 2011
• Prepared pleadings and discovery for securities litigation firm that represents investors against corporate fraud and corruption.
• Conducted hard copy and electronic document review, including privileged review, for Ponzi scheme case involving over 25 defendants via Concordance.
• Evaluated potential cases by conducting extensive research on various corporations
Securities and Exchange Commission
Aug 2008 - Dec 2008
• Prepared direct examination questions for key figures in a subprime mortgage securities case and attended following depositions.
• Conducted legal analysis of several sections of the 1933 Act and the 1934 Act requirements.
• Utilized Concordance to review financial documents and communications, identify documents relating to key issues, and organize documents to examine witnesses at depositions.