Attorney at Law
I am also a college professor at California State University, Dominguez Hills.
- Breach of Contract
- Cease & Desist Letter
- Other Lawsuits & Disputes Matter
- Trademark Registration
- Corporate Formation
- Partnership Formation
"Krystle was such a great help to my husband and I when we were trying to sell our home. We were in a stalemate situation with our own realtor/broker and the buyers that would have had us homeless. However, once she stepped in, things actually started happening. She was professional, available, and understanding. I don't know any other attorney that would have been as helpful as she was to us. We'll definitely be reaching out to her again, if we ever need to."
California State University Dominguez Hills
Aug 2015 - Present
• Prepare weekly lesson plans for Sociology of Law, Juvenile Delinquency, and Criminology
• Teach online and in-person classes for approximately 200 undergraduate students
• Measure and evaluate student progress by conducting examinations of course materials
• Develop classroom management strategies to engage students in interactive learning process