Attorney at Law
- Outside General Counsel
- Benefits & Compensation
- Contractor Agreement
- Contractor Termination
- Employee Handbook
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Employee Termination
- Employment Agreement
- Employment Policies & Procedures
- Equity Compensation
- Intellectual Property Assignment Agreement
- Labor Litigation
- Non-Compete Agreement
- Non-Disclosure Agreement (Employment)
- Severance Agreement
- Worker's Compensation Claims
- Workplace Harassment & Discrimination Claims
- Other Labor & Employment Matter
- Affiliate Agreement
- Business Consulting Agreement
- Distribution Agreement
- Equipment Lease
- Licensing Agreement
- Loan Agreement
- Manufacturing Agreement
- Marketing Agreement
- Non-Disclosure Agreement (Commercial)
- Profit Share Agreement
- Publishing Agreement
- Release of Liability
- SaaS Agreement
- Sales Agreement
- Service Agreement
- Terms of Service
- User Agreement
- Vendor Agreement
- Other Commercial Contract Matter
"10/10 stars. Dawn was very knowledgeable and was happy to answer any questions I had at any given moment. I would recommend her to all of my friends who need agreements written up."
Posted on Dec 31, 2017
"Dawn has been a life saver in coming into our organization and helping our HR team conduct critical investigations into some difficult issues. She understands how to carefully manage the internal politics of some sensitive situations while helping our organization get to the right outcome."
Posted on Jun 29, 2017
"Dawn does a great job providing us with timely reviews of our research agreements which help us manage our liability and provides creative drafting solutions to areas of dispute or negotiation with our research sponsors. She has really improved our research workflow on starting up new studies."
Posted on Jun 29, 2017
Dawn Krautkramer & Associates LLC
Jun 2017 - Present
• Serve as outside counsel practicing in the areas of Health Law, Research, Employment Law, Regulatory Affairs and General Corporate practice. Client roster included such corporations as: GE Healthcare, Froedtert Memorial Lutheran Hospital, Medical College of Wisconsin, Columbia St. Marys, ProHealth, Carroll College, Badger Meter, Generac etc.
Advanced Pain Management
General Counsel & Chief Compliance Officer
Jan 2011 - Jan 2017
Oversaw corporate contracting, mergers & acquisitions, compliance, quality, employment law, research, risk management, litigation, Human Resources, Organizational Development, credentialing, internal audit and was chief operating officer for three years.
Medical College of Wisconsin
Associate General Counsel
Jun 2017 - Jun 2009
• Company-wide policy development, achieved standardization across 34 clinics and 22 surgical centers .
• Research contracting & compliance
• Drafted clinical contracts related to physician services for 1200 physician practice including Stark, Anti-kickback and False Claims Act.
* Managed employment law matters for 5000 employees.
* Coordinated risk management and litigation
Jun 2017 - Nov 2003
Legal Risk, Regulatory Operations and Product Development: Senior Attorney on Humana management team charged with management of Product Development, Legal and Regulatory issues involved in the start up for Individual Products.
VP Legal Operations
Jun 1995 - Apr 2002
• Coordinated department staffing and provided oversight of 50 attorneys, paralegals, analysts and support staff, across three site locations and manage $7.5 million department budget.
• Managed corporate legal services relative to risk management, compliance, product development, marketing, regulatory affairs, privacy, managed care operations, sales and distribution, legal entity maintenance and