Business Law Attorney
1) what your products and services are,
2) your plans for growth,
3) who your customers and competitors are, and
4) potential regulatory and legal pitfalls.
From that starting point our firm will help you better identify risk and develop solutions to protect your business.
Have multiple years of experience representing and providing legal counsel to business and corporate clients in all stages, including drafting Operating Agreements, Partnership Agreements, Employee and Independent Contractor Agreements, Share Transfers,… read more Agreements of Sale, Asset Purchases, etc.
- Advisory Agreement
- Business Licenses & Industry Regulations
- Buyout Agreement
- Corporate Dissolution
- Corporate Formation
- Corporate Restructure
- Delaware Incorporation
- Founders Agreement
- Franchise Agreement
- Franchise Disclosure Document
- Franchise Formation
- Joint Venture Formation
- Operating Agreement
- Partnership Formation
- Shareholder Agreement
- Other Business Formation Matter
- Affiliate Agreement
- Business Consulting Agreement
- Distribution Agreement
- Equipment Lease
- Licensing Agreement
- Loan Agreement
- Manufacturing Agreement
- Marketing Agreement
- Non-Disclosure Agreement (Commercial)
- Profit Share Agreement
- Publishing Agreement
- Release of Liability
- SaaS Agreement
- Sales Agreement
- Service Agreement
- Terms of Service
- User Agreement
- Other Commercial Contract Matter
- Outside General Counsel
"great experience. attorney knew his stuff and was flexible snd easy to work with. a good experience."
"Tim helped me negotiate and write a new commercial lease agreement. He delivered his work as promised, which was excellent, and did it on the timeline he set out during our initial conversations."
"Mr. Leonard proved quickly to be dedicated to my case. He responded quickly to my questions/concerns and provided me with updates along the way. His knowledge and commitment secured a successful settlement. I could not have been happier with the outcome."
Lincoln Avenue Apartments, LLC
Dec 2019 - Present
• Provide counsel and advise commercial real estate investment company on range of issues, including entity structure, negotiate lease agreements, and financial instruments.
• Negotiated and drafted the seller’s financing agreement and mortgage.
• Drafted LLC formation documents and member managed operating agreement.
Law Offices of W. Jeffrey Leonard
Apr 2014 - Present
General practice with focus on business law, real estate, and intellectual property.