Attorney at Law
Transactional I have reviewed and prepared numerous corporate governance documents, employment agreements, contracts for the sale of goods and services, and other general corporate documents.
Litigation I have been both first-chair and second-chair in multiple cases, taking a case from the initial client interview, through discovery, the hearing, and the closing brief. For a few of these cases I helped prepare an appeal to federal court.
- Affiliate Agreement
- Business Consulting Agreement
- Distribution Agreement
- Equipment Lease
- Licensing Agreement
- Loan Agreement
- Manufacturing Agreement
- Marketing Agreement
- Non-Disclosure Agreement (Commercial)
- Profit Share Agreement
- Publishing Agreement
- Release of Liability
- SaaS Agreement
- Sales Agreement
- Service Agreement
- Terms of Service
- User Agreement
- Other Commercial Contract Matter
- Advisory Agreement
- Business Formation Consults
- Business Licenses & Industry Regulations
- Buyout Agreement
- Corporate Dissolution
- Corporate Formation
- Corporate Restructure
- Delaware Incorporation
- Founders Agreement
- Franchise Agreement
- Franchise Disclosure Document
- Franchise Formation
- Joint Venture Formation
- Operating Agreement
- Partnership Formation
- Shareholder Agreement
- Other Business Formation Matter
- Case Law Research
- Letter of Intent
- Other Legal Research & Writing Matter
"Amazing lawyer to have on your side. The communication is very clear and answers are given in a prompt manner"
"Excellent individual to work with. Idris is pleasure to deal with and is very responsive with everything. Do not hesitate to reach out to him for all your needs!"
"v.impressed with Idris' work. Timely, efficient, and knowledgeable. Thank you! Will definitely work with again."
"Idris is a first-rate legal researcher and writer. He is meticulous in drafting facts and in representing the legal analysis to a decision maker. He is thorough and efficient. I highly recommend him."
"Mr. Motiwala is a receptive and professional attorney who always takes time out to understand every client’s need. He aided me in my Business Development process for my startup to get contracts for external resources in effect, as well as legal consultations. His efficiency and thoroughness in documentation is unparalleled, and I intend to keep him on retainer as my startup, Flyby Orders LLC, continues to grow."
Feb 2018 - Present
• Establish the Legal Department
• Negotiating, drafting and executing agreements, contracts, and other legal documents on behalf of the company
• Offering counsel on a variety of legal issues including legal risks and liabilities
• Advising executives and the board of directors on a regular basis
• Researching and anticipating unique legal issues that could impact the company
• Ensure Compliance
The Cuddy Law Firm
Jan 2017 - Feb 2018
• Represented Clients in Special Education Due Process Hearings, mediation, and federal court appeals.
• Prepared briefs, motions, complaints, and hearing requests for both administrative hearings and federal court cases.