Immigration and Emerging Markets Attorney
Seward Law Firm
Attorney at Law
Nov 2014 - Aug 2016
1. Attorney at Law for niche solo practice focused on assisting businesses to thrive in emerging markets.
2. Travel, build and maintain relationships with fellow attorneys in strategic countries
3. Service domestic and foreign clients from all over the world in international business issues
4. Member of the US Commerce Department’s Export Legal Assistance Network
International Risk Consultants
Trade Finance Consultant
Apr 2014 - Jul 2016
1. Responsible for placing coverage on over $200M dollars of exports.
2. Perform business development directly with existing and potential clients in Southeastern USA
3. Work independently with CFOs, trade credit underwriters, and bankers to broker international insurance policies against foreign receivables to facilitate structured trade finance programs
Abel & Zocolo, LPA
Jun 2013 - Sep 2012
Abel & Zocolo, LPA in Cleveland, Ohio, has extensive background in litigation with experience ranging from the local level to the Supreme Court of Ohio. With their 57 years of collective legal experience, our attorneys use their varied talents, backgrounds and skills to handle a variety of family law matters.
Forbes Fields & Associates
Jun 2011 - Jul 2012
Assisted partner in the drafting of government bond agreements between state authorities, private banks, state officials, county officials, and energy related contractors. The agreements had a purchasing aspect that outlined specific costs, estimations, funding, and other considerations required of the contractor who implements the initiatives being funded by the bonds.