Attorney at Law
I have also gained experience in representing financial institutions and other traditional and traditional lenders in all aspects of structuring and documenting secured and unsecured loan transactions of nearly every description, including asset-based lending, extension of commercial lines of credit, term loans, note purchase facilities and real estate and construction financing.
Law offices of Shannon J. Posner
Jun 2015 - Present
• Represent global and national financial institutions in regards to banking matters and creditors rights
• Draft and review security agreements, forbearance agreements, commercial real estate agreements and advise on corporate structure
• Recovered more than $500,000 in assumed write-offs on behalf of banking institutions
• Draft pleadings and motions, including complaints, summary judgment
Yehuda Raveh & Co.
Jan 2011 - Jul 2013
• Assisted Israel’s largest law firm with developing its start-up and corporate entity practice
• Represented start-up companies with a full range of corporate matters, including intellectual property matters, licensing matters and funding arrangements
• Analyzed and performed due diligence for corporate mergers across a variety of industries including technology, healthcare and television broad