Attorney at Law
Prior to forming his own firm, Mr. Granado worked for the LA City Attorney's Office; a national defense firm; an international corp transaction/litigation firm; and a nationally recognized firm, spending a majority of his
practice engaging in foreign and domestic business transactions.
Brent holds an MBA from USC; a JD from Whittier Law School;… read more and a B.S. in Business Admin from UC Riverside.
Granado Corporate Counsel, APC f/k/a Granado Bland APC
May 2016 - Present
* Acting General Counsel to multiple Startup/ Emerging Growth and Mid-Cap private corporations;
* Corporate formation and Capital Structuring;
* M&A – Small to Mid-Size transactions ($1M-$80M);
* Prepared clients for capital financings (debt and equity) and due diligence
* Contract preparation and negotiation