Attorney at Law
Following his entrepreneurial spirit he has had since a child, Charles started his firm right out of law school. Having his own firm allows him to follow what he believes to be a… read more core truth "The first priority is the clients"
The Law Offices of Charles E. Hutchinson
Jan 2014 - Present
- Political - Yes! For Independent Maps, Illinois Republican Party
- Business - Swimmer’s Edge, Home Legal Services
- Individuals - Numerous powers of attorney, trusts, real estate for individuals
- Volunteer - Catholic Charities Legal Assistance
Focusing on Business Clients needs of Organization (Partnership, LLC, Incorporation), Contracts, Start-up funding, group funding.
Focusing on Individual Clients needs of Trusts, Wills, Power of Attorney and some Real Estate.
Focusing on local political and election law.
Co-Authored an article for an Illinois Medical Practice magazine, A New Prescription For Physician Restrictive Covenants in Illinois, February 2014, http://cehutchinson.blog.com/
Trade Wind Flowers
May 2005 - Jan 2007
Founded and ran flower delivery business focusing on area restaurants and downtown clubs that needed floral arrangements for bar and entrance displays, everyday dining room, and special occasion arrangements, including but not limited to weddings, engagement parties, and holidays.
People of Illinois
Candidate United States House of Representatives
Aug 2005 - Nov 2006
Republican Party nominee / General Election
• Ran an ethical and upstanding race.
• Platform included job creation for lower and middle income wage earners, safety and security for neighborhoods rife with gang warfare, prison reform, and education reform.
Jun 1999 - Mar 2005
• Trained and managed a team of managers and associates, ranging from 7 to 25 employees, ensuring proper contract review and entry for business customer, helping to secure over $14million worth of revenue annually, along with implementation and sales compensation purposes, expediting issues when necessary.
• Set-up Best practices Contract Information Management groups in all regions of SBC (SBC,SWBT, PAC-Bell, SNET)
• Handled cancellations and terminations of contracts.
• Worked with Marketing and Legal departments when ending or rolling out new business contracts in Ameritech as well as other SBC territories.
• Worked with authorized distributors when dealing with contract issues on a company and individual basis.