Attorney at Law
This attorney has not yet submitted a bio.
Bayview Hunters Point Community Legal
Pro Bono Attorney
• Advise founders on operating requirements for a non-profit crowdfunding platform for small businesses.
• Represent low-income clients in unlawful detainer actions and other matters.
• Delivered advice on a full range of legal and regulatory topics and created processes, policies and workflows as the first in-house counsel for an international payments company.
• Drafted, reviewed and negotiated a variety of commercial contracts and agreements.
• Registered trademarks and copyrights in the U.S. and abroad, and defended IP rights against infringement.
Special Projects Counsel
• Reviewed ad materials and promotional terms, registered contests and sweepstakes in the U.S. and Canada, and obtained bonds to meet regulatory requirements.
• Drafted demand letters and prepared claims in response to IP infringement.
• Drafted service agreements and advised stakeholders during negotiations.
• Performed M&A due diligence on a proposed spin-off of a subsidiary.