Attorney at Law
CA, Patent Bar
School of Law
Patent Prosecution and Litigation
Trademark Prosecution and Litigation
Copyright Filing and Litigation
General Counsel Services
Phil IP Law Group is a boutique law firm which specializes in all aspects of Intellectual Property law. The firm consists of talented and dedicated individuals committed to providing indispensable and affordable IP services to the community. Our experts are eager to help individuals and enterprises that are interested in fueling the economy by… read more their shear intellect and creativity.
- Design Patent
- Non-Provisional Patent
- Patent Infringement
- Patent Search
- Provisional Patent
- Response to USPTO Office Action (Patent)
- Other Patent Matter
- Copyright Infringement
- Copyright Registration
- Response to USPTO Office Action (Trademark)
- Trademark Infringement
- Trademark Registration
- Trademark Search
- Other Trademark & Copyright Matter
- Buyout Agreement
- Corporate Formation
- Founders Agreement
- Joint Venture Formation
- Operating Agreement
- Partnership Formation
- Shareholder Agreement
- Other Business Formation Matter
Phil IP Law Group
Sep 2017 - Present
Phil IP Law Group is a boutique law firm which specializes in all aspects of Intellectual Property law. The firm consists of talented and dedicated individuals committed to providing indispensable and affordable IP services to the community. Our experts are eager to help individuals and enterprises that are interested in fueling the economy by their shear intellect and creativity.
United States Patent and Trademark Office
Jul 2014 - Sep 2017
·Examining utility patent applications in the area of digital image processing. Technologies encompassed are biometrics, pattern recognition, medical imaging, satellite imaging, manufacturing process verification, circuit/IC defect detection
· Conducting prior art searches and issuing office actions
· Responding to attorney arguments and conducting interviews
PHIL IP LAW GROUP
Jun 2013 - Jul 2014
· Prosecuting trademark applications including appeals in front of the TTAB.
· Issuing Freedom to Operate opinions and Patentability opinions for inventors.
· Representing clients on matters dealing with business law
GARY L. EASTMAN, PLC
Sep 2010 - Apr 2011
· Drafted provisional patent applications.
· Conducted preliminary prior art searches.
· Conducted searches for trademark applications.
· Revised patent prosecution documents and drafted patent search letters
GLENDALE CITY ATTORNEY’S OFFICE
Mar 2010 - Jul 2010
· Researched and drafted legal memoranda for Glendale Water and Power, and Public Works
BOEING SATELLITE DEVELOPMENT CENTER
Oct 2006 - Jun 2007
· Conducted inter-operability tests on NAVY communication satellites