Attorney at Law
Nicole's prior practice was with a top international law firm at… read more their offices in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Nov 2014 - Present
● Achieve average monthly personal sales volume of $2000.00 selling Wildtree culinary blends, seasonings and infused oils through word-of-mouth advertising; build network and consumer base by conducting in-home menu planning and meal-preparation workshops using Wildtree products.
● Manage and motivate team of 43 representatives in achieving sales and recruiting goals.
Board Member and Advocacy Team Chair
Jul 2011 - Present
● Serve as lead volunteer organizer for Chapter in engaging and growing local base of advocates to support JDRF’s legislative, regulatory and health policy agendas; responsible for ensuring that advocacy is represented at all Chapter events and that new advocate recruitment occurs.
● Conduct in-person meetings with Members of Congress and staff to obtain support for JDRF’s advocacy initiatives.
Holland & Knight
Sep 2006 - Nov 2012
•Prosecuted commercial foreclosures relating to multi-residential real property; drafted pleadings and motions, lead motion practice, conducted and responded to discovery, and conducted evidentiary hearings on motions for appointment of receivers.
• Litigated and oversaw commercial landlord-tenant cases
• Defended title claims involving diverse real property issues