Business Law Attorney
- Business Formation Consults
- Business Licenses & Industry Regulations
- Corporate Dissolution
- Corporate Formation
- Operating Agreement
- Partnership Formation
- Shareholder Agreement
- Other Business Formation Matter
- Copyright Infringement
- Copyright Registration
- Response to USPTO Office Action (Trademark)
- Trademark Registration
- Trademark Search
- Other Trademark & Copyright Matter
- Case Law Research
- Letter of Intent
- Other Legal Research & Writing Matter
"Thanks so much, Mr. MacGeorge. We really appreciate your responsiveness and the time you took to explain things to us. We will contact you if we need anything further!"
"Jaxon formed our company's LLC, drafted the operating agreement, and has helped us with ongoing issues as they arise. Jaxon thinks outside the box and always takes extra time to explain the options so we can make an informed decision. Jaxon is our go to attorney for our general legal questions."
State of Tennessee
Jun 2018 - Present
• Represented the State of Tennessee in administrative litigation relating to the eligibility of certain individuals for TennCare Medicaid Benefits.
• Prepared required notices for litigation and conducted discovery, motion practice, and appeals while complying with the Code of Federal Regulation, the Tennessee Rules, and the Division of TennCare’s policies
University of Tennessee Business Law Clinic
Jan 2017 - May 2017
• Prepared trademark and copyright filings; counseled clients on various intellectual property issues. [U.S Patent and Trademark Office, Limited Recognition (No. LT-4,778)].
• Composed and negotiated software licensing agreements for clients as needed.
• Counseled and formed legal business entities for startup companies, with supervision from an experienced attorney.
Zealandia Holding Company
Jun 2015 - Aug 2016
• Researched statutory regulations regarding the sale of vacation property through multiple advertising platforms for a company overseeing $375M+ of such property.
• Prepared state filings for various timeshare resorts in multiple states.
• Categorized and organized master deeds, declarations, bylaws, rules and regulations, and management agreements for more than 30 vacation and timeshare resorts.