Experienced, Harvard-educated Transactional Attorney
"Neeta rocks. Attention to detail. Significant body of knowledge. No BS."
Ms. Toprani's prior experience includes 5 years at a top international law firm, 6 years in-house with large corporations and 2 years as a judicial clerk to federal appellate and district judges.
- Affiliate Agreement
- Business Consulting Agreement
- Distribution Agreement
- Equipment Lease
- Licensing Agreement
- Loan Agreement
- Manufacturing Agreement
- Marketing Agreement
- Non-Disclosure Agreement (Commercial)
- Profit Share Agreement
- Publishing Agreement
- Release of Liability
- SaaS Agreement
- Sales Agreement
- Service Agreement
- Terms of Service
- User Agreement
- Other Commercial Contract Matter
- Benefits & Compensation
- Contractor Agreement
- Contractor Termination
- Employee Handbook
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Employee Termination
- Employment Agreement
- Employment Policies & Procedures
- Equity Compensation
- Intellectual Property Assignment Agreement
- Non-Compete Agreement
- Non-Disclosure Agreement (Employment)
- Severance Agreement
- Worker's Compensation Claims
- Workplace Harassment & Discrimination Claims
- Other Labor & Employment Matter
- Advisory Agreement
- Business Licenses & Industry Regulations
- Buyout Agreement
- Corporate Dissolution
- Corporate Formation
- Corporate Restructure
- Delaware Incorporation
- Founders Agreement
- Franchise Agreement
- Franchise Disclosure Document
- Franchise Formation
- Joint Venture Formation
- Operating Agreement
- Partnership Formation
- Shareholder Agreement
- Other Business Formation Matter
"I appreciate her knowledge and clear communication on the subject matter"
"Have worked with Neeta before and will work with her again!"
"Third time working with Neeta. She's great at making agreements easy to understand. High level of trust and highly recommended."
"Great working with Neeta."
"Very professional and knowledgable attorney. Looking forward to work with her again."
"Neeta is a great attorney to work with. We have many different works need to be done. She is great to work with."
Zimmer Dental Inc.
Division General Counsel
Dec 2012 - Present
Assistant General Counsel
Jul 2010 - Nov 2012
Morrison & Foerster
Oct 2005 - Jun 2010
* Served domestic and multi-national corporate clients in various corporate legal matters including mergers and acquisitions, public and private stock offerings, corporate formation and governance, financings and business agreements.
* Voluntarily seconded to the firm’s Hong Kong office for 8 months in 2008 to assist with capital markets transactions involving PRC and Singapore-based companies listing on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia
Law Clerk/Attorney to the Hon. Richard W. Roberts
Sep 2004 - Sep 2005
Managed docket consisting of hundreds of cases; prepared trial materials and bench memoranda, conducted legal research, observed trials and hearings, and drafted orders and opinions in various civil and criminal cases.