Contact me today regarding your immigration issues!
"Ms. Sharifi is a knowledgeable attorney who cares for her clients. She is thorough, professional and extremely diligent. I would recommend her highly to anyone looking for an attorney."
"Ms. Sharifi is an excellent attorney and extremely knowledgeable on immigration issues. She is very responsive, attentive to detail, and committed to superior client service. I would highly recommend her."
Law Office of Asiyah Sharifi LLC
Feb 2017 - Present
Competent, efficient, and compassionate immigration legal services for your business and your family. Please contact me today regarding your immigration issues.
Jan 2016 - Dec 2016
• Provide consulting services to American and Afghan organizations regarding operating in Afghanistan and other developing countries
• Advise American organizations on wide range of corporate matters as it relates to global immigration, Afghan law, including entity formation, tax issues and corporate governance; business license registration and renewal; Afghan labor law; and managing and conducti
Afghanistan Legal Services
Founder and Managing Partner
Aug 2012 - Jan 2016
• Preferred Afghan immigration services provider for Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen & Loewy LLP
• Advised on wide range of corporate matters, including entity formation, tax issues and corporate governance; business license registration and renewal; Afghan labor law; and managing and conducting due diligence process
• Provided high-level legal analysis, research and advice for several Rule of Law and
Section Lead - Gender Justice
Aug 2010 - Aug 2012
• Responsible for direct mentoring of key staff at the Ministry of Women’s Affairs’ Legal Rights department.
• Responsible for assessments of the Ministry of Women’s Affairs, Attorney General’s Office, and at the Ministry of Interior, as well as development of a strategic plan for future projects.
• Conducted high-level research and policy analysis to promote women’s rights in the formal legal s
Paul, Hastings, Janofsky & Walker LLP
Aug 2000 - Jan 2003
• Managed non-immigrant and immigrant visa cases for internationally renowned immigration practice.
• Worked with attorneys, human resources professionals, Immigration and Naturalization Service and the Department of Labor to efficiently obtain temporary and permanent visas for employees of international corporations.
• Prepared written detailed petitions on behalf of clients from six continents