Outside General Counsel I Corporate Counsel specializing in Business Strategy, Employment and Labor Counseling and Litigation, and Risk Management. Firm also has a focus on business immigration matters.
- Outside General Counsel
- Affiliate Agreement
- Business Consulting Agreement
- Distribution Agreement
- Equipment Lease
- Licensing Agreement
- Loan Agreement
- Manufacturing Agreement
- Marketing Agreement
- Non-Disclosure Agreement (Commercial)
- Profit Share Agreement
- Publishing Agreement
- Release of Liability
- SaaS Agreement
- Sales Agreement
- Service Agreement
- Terms of Service
- User Agreement
- Vendor Agreement
- Other Commercial Contract Matter
- Contractor Agreement
- Contractor Termination
- Employee Handbook
- Employee Termination
- Employment Agreement
- Employment Policies & Procedures
- Equity Compensation
- Intellectual Property Assignment Agreement
- Labor Litigation
- Non-Compete Agreement
- Non-Disclosure Agreement (Employment)
- Severance Agreement
- Other Labor & Employment Matter
"I have used Mr. Ninan a number of times for review of business contracts and management agreements. Mr. Ninan works closely with you to make sure you get everything that you need and is always available no matter the time or day. I will continue to you use him for legal work and highly recommend him as well as his law firm for any legal needs. By Jeevan - President of Jeevan Therapy LLLC"
Posted on Jul 27, 2017
"Gigio always makes sure that I understand my options and helps to simplify seemingly complicated situations. Aside from all the advice he's given me about operating agreements and service marks, he also helped me with a rider agreement, which helped me secure a client. He's very professional and transparent and I recommend him 100%. - Business Director, U.S. of Leedfeader"
Posted on Jul 27, 2017
Shankar Ninan & Co. LLP
Sep 2015 - Present
Founded company and established a rapidly growing Corporate and Small Business division specializing in commercial litigation, start-up counseling, labor and employment counseling and litigation, and business structuring/restructuring. Leveraged deep E-Commerce experience along with a talent for solving complex HR, contract, and compliance issues.
Gordon & Rees
Mar 2015 - Sep 2015
• Led client outreach and development efforts, and supported civil and commercial litigation, employment and labor counseling, defense and litigation efforts.
• Executed and defended 5 non-compete depositions within a 6-month timeframe.
• Supported negotiation of preferential agreements touching on areas such as hiring discrimination and wrongful termination.
Jul 2014 - Mar 2015
• Defended County of Westchester and excess carrier, with 3 weeks notice, as second-seat during trial in major personal injury case with $5M plaintiff's demand resulting in unanimous verdict and avoiding multimillion-dollar settlement.
• Supported New York Sports Club in areas such as general liability, small claims, and employment issues.
• Gained deep and highly varied experience with civil an
McAloon & Friedman
Sep 2012 - Jul 2014
• Served medical malpractice clients such as New York City Health and Hospitals Corporation. Columbia Presbyterian Hospital, and Cornell Medical Center in areas such as writing motions for dismissal and discovery, legal and medical research, 50-H hearings and depositions (50+ during tenure), retaining experts, and reporting to clients on depositions, motions, and conferences.
May 2009 - Aug 2012
• Judicial Law Clerk to the Honorable Stephen M. Holden, Ph.D., J.D., J.S.C. (Ret.)- Superior Court of New Jersey, NJ (2011-2012).
• Legal Internships for U.S. Department of Justice-Antitrust, Chief Judge Judith H. Wizmur and Judge Gloria M. Burns of the U.S. Bankruptcy Court- NJ, Forman Holt Eliades & Ravin, LLC and Acting Justice Patricia Ann Williams of New York State Supreme Court (2009-2011).