Attorney at Law
Farallon Law Corporation
Apr 2015 - Present
Advised and represented:
- Middle Eastern parties in a US$280m claim against a Singapore listed company for breaches of contract, fraud and conspiracy
- a South African company in a dispute with a Norwegian-listed company in relation to payments for services and taxes
- a U.S. furniture company in a multi-million dollar dispute with a U.S. listed company for breach of copyright
Corporate Legal Counsel
Nov 2013 - Mar 2015
Guided and supported the Industrial and Emerging Industries and Integrated Network Solutions teams in South East Asia.
Provided site advice to Flextronics Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia sites.
Nov 2011 - Oct 2013
I worked in the Mergers and Acquisitions, Venture Capital, Private Equity and Securities teams.
Advised on the following cross-border M&A transactions:
- A telecommunications company on its US$1 billion bid for a global telecommunications provider
- AT&T Corp on the acquisition of IBM’s global network communication services in Asia
- 1MDB on its investment in an oil services and production co.
Jan 2006 - Oct 2011
Finance, debt capital markets, mergers and acquisitions, private equity, investment funds and commercial litigation.