Business/Startup, Real Estate and Soft Intellectual Property (Copyright, Trademark) Attorney
Justin has additional background in trademarks, copyrights, and the creative arts, allowing him to work effectively with business owners to develop and protect their brands.
- Buying & Selling Commercial Real Estate
- Buying & Selling Residential Real Estate
- Commercial Lease
- Construction Contract
- Home Owner Associations
- Property Management Contract
- Purchase & Sale Agreement (Commercial)
- Real Estate Financing
- Real Estate Foreclosure
- Real Estate Investment Compliance
- Real Estate LLC
- Real Estate Litigation
- Residential Lease
- Tenant Dispute
- Tenant Eviction
- Zoning, Planning & Land Use
- Other Real Estate Matter
- Affiliate Agreement
- Business Consulting Agreement
- Distribution Agreement
- Equipment Lease
- Licensing Agreement
- Loan Agreement
- Manufacturing Agreement
- Marketing Agreement
- Non-Disclosure Agreement (Commercial)
- Profit Share Agreement
- Publishing Agreement
- Release of Liability
- SaaS Agreement
- Sales Agreement
- Service Agreement
- Terms of Service
- User Agreement
- Other Commercial Contract Matter
- Advisory Agreement
- Business Licenses & Industry Regulations
- Buyout Agreement
- Corporate Dissolution
- Corporate Formation
- Corporate Restructure
- Delaware Incorporation
- Founders Agreement
- Franchise Agreement
- Franchise Disclosure Document
- Franchise Formation
- Joint Venture Formation
- Operating Agreement
- Partnership Formation
- Shareholder Agreement
- Other Business Formation Matter
"I have used Justin's services on two separate occasions; once in civil court and another on a real estate purchase. In both instances he proved to be knowledgeable of the laws in play, detailed regarding his approach, and effective with his delivery. We were completely successful with the civil case and the purchase went through smoothly. Through each step he kept me comfortable and informed on the processes, timelines, and likely outcomes of different strategies. I would recommended Justin for your legal representation. His personal touch and detailed approach will be an asset to you."
Posted on Sep 19, 2016
"Justin reviewed and negotiated our office lease. He was able to accommodate a very quick turn around with many edits. Justin took the time to review many areas of concern with our lease and made sure that we understood and were comfortable with what we were signing. He also took the lead on negotiating the lease on our behalf. We are very pleased with the lease that we signed."
Posted on Sep 19, 2016
Ansari & Shapiro, LLC
Aug 2016 - Present
Ansari & Shapiro, LLC
Mar 2015 - Jul 2016
• Represent individuals and business owners in real estate and business transactions and litigation.
• Draft and negotiate contracts, leases, corporate formation and related documents for transactions.
The Jordan Law Group
Jan 2011 - Aug 2014
• Counsel small business owners and assist them with corporate formation, trademark application preparation and prosecution, and business contract/lease drafting, review and negotiation.
• Successfully close residential and commercial real estate deals while working on all stages of the transaction process including contract drafting, review and negotiation, and title and survey review.
• Litigate mortgage foreclosure (residential and commercial), and business contract disputes.
• Represent clients at hearings and bench trials in hit-and-run accidents, landlord/tenant disputes, family law, administrative code violations, traffic court, and before the Chicago Zoning Board of Appeals.
Chilton Yambert & Porter LLP
Sep 2009 - Jan 2011
• Researched and drafted legal memoranda on issues involving civil litigation defense, discovery and evidence.
• Assisted attorneys with trial/litigation preparation by abstracting deposition transcripts and medical records.
• Drafted pleadings, answers to interrogatories, production requests, and FOIA requests for attorney review and approval.
Wolin Kelter & Rosen
May 2009 - Sep 2009
• Assisted attorneys with drafting civil litigation pleadings, discovery and deposition abstracts.
• Maintained personal injury client medical expense chart and record accuracy working directly with client.
• Researched and drafted legal memoranda on issues involving civil litigation, copyrights and trademarks.
The Circuit Court of Cook County
Extern for the Hon. Jeffrey Lawrence
Jan 2009 - May 2009
• Observed motion call in law division.
• Conducted civil litigation research and drafted memoranda on issues including dram shop liability, forum non conveniens and medical malpractice.
The 18th District Court of the State of Michigan
Intern for the Hon. C. Charles Bokos
May 2006 - Jun 2006