Jorge A. Perez
Attorney at Law
- Breach of Contract
- Cease & Desist Letter
- Demand Letter
- Product Liability
- Settlement Agreement
- Other Lawsuits & Disputes Matter
- Corporate Dissolution
- Corporate Formation
- Corporate Restructure
- Franchise Agreement
- Joint Venture Formation
- Operating Agreement
- Shareholder Agreement
- Other Business Formation Matter
- 501(c) or 501(c)3 Compliance
- Non-Profit Formation
- Non-Profit Fundraising
- Other Non-Profit Matter
"Thank you very much for your assistance. You are very persistent and you helped me very much in my case. Continue with great success in your professional and personal life. - Ms. Borrero"
Posted on May 6, 2017
""Unfortunately, things don't always workout the way you'd hope they would. Last July, I made a choice to pursue a case and I had the pleasure of having that case handled by Mr. Perez. I must say that everything went as smooth as possible. He listened to what I wanted, kept in constant communication, updated me, and also helped me when I couldn't make certain decisions. All in all, everything worked out and I would recommend him to anyone that is in need of an attorney." - Ms. Fernandez"
Posted on May 5, 2017
Cassola Perez, PLLC
May 2017 - Present
• Corporate litigation
• Business entity consulting and corporate transactions
• Copyright and trademark consulting and registration
Trujillo Vargas Gonzalez and Hevia
Litigation Associate Attorney
Aug 2014 - Nov 2016
• Settled approximately 146 cases, collected over $1.3 million in damages for my clients, and over $420,000 in attorneys fees and costs.
• Litigated over 100 breach of contract cases at a time.
• Assisted clients in complying with contractual obligations required under insurance contracts and discovery requests pursuant to Florida law.
FIU Law Small Business Clinic
Certified Legal Intern
Aug 2013 - Dec 2013
• Represented small local businesses and startup non-profit organizations.
• Drafted incorporation documents such as articles of incorporation, bylaws.
• Acquired 501(c)(3) tax exempt status for a local not-for-profit community organization.
FIU Law Investor Advocacy Clinic
Certified Legal Intern
Jan 2013 - May 2013
• Represented underserved investors seeking restitution from brokers and brokerage firms.
• Analyzed financial documents, such as bank statements and investment account statements.
• Drafted a statement of claim for a FINRA arbitration case.