Attorney in Charge
TX, DC, NY, CO
Houston Law Center
"Communicates constructively with her clients and is always a professional. "
In addition to its two offices, Aspen, CO and Houston, TX, the Firm’s ‘of counsel’ attorney network extends to many other domestic and international jurisdictions.
- Outside General Counsel
- Appellate Litigation
- Breach of Contract
- Cease & Desist Letter
- Demand Letter
- Product Liability
- Settlement Agreement
- Other Lawsuits & Disputes Matter
- Case Law Research
- Letter of Intent
- Other Legal Research & Writing Matter
"Giugi did a great job! "
Posted on Sep 12, 2017
"Was a pleasure working with Giugi, I am sure we will work together again."
Posted on Mar 3, 2016
"Knowledgeable and worked quickly on my project. "
Posted on Mar 2, 2016
"Giugi is wonderful to work with. She delivered drafts of the contracts well ahead of schedule and our follow up call was smooth and collaborative. I really appreciate that she takes the time to educate and turns things around really quickly. I look forward to working with her again."
Posted on Feb 23, 2016
"I especially appreciated the way Giugi takes on the case and communicates with the client. She is always available for constructive conversations and is a constructive and practical professional. I hold her and her legal abilities in very high regard."
Posted on Jan 7, 2016
Carminati Law PLLC
Attorney in Charge
Mar 2015 - Present
Principal lawyer overseeing day to day activities, litigations strategy, briefing schedules, legal research, and personnel. Our firm operates 90% virtually, making me the perfect partner for outsourced legal work.
Berg & Androphy
Apr 2013 - Mar 2015
• Mediated and settled upstream natural gas dispute regarding over-nomination/under-allocation.
• Represented individuals and companies in civil litigation, including commercial litigation and qui tam cases.
• Prepared for trial and settled multi-million dollar dispute between client condensate marketing company and PEMEX for alleged conversion of stolen condensate.
Sep 2008 - Apr 2013
• Managed Mexican law expert from retention, through deposition, in-court testimony, and delivery of expert report.
• Interfaced with client-consortium composed of six of the largest Latin American oil & gas companies, in Spanish.
• Performed initial document collection, on- location in Lima, Peru, for natural gas consortium.
• Defended and took numerous depositions in Mexico, in Spanish.