Attorney at Law
My practice has involved a wide range of legal issues from commercial real estate, finance and international business transactions and litigation including commercial litigation, employee disputes and personal injury. Proficient in Spanish, I graduated from the University of Kentucky College of Law, the Patterson School of Diplomacy and International Commerce, and the University of Southern California.
- Appellate Litigation
- Breach of Contract
- Cease & Desist Letter
- Demand Letter
- Product Liability
- Settlement Agreement
- Other Lawsuits & Disputes Matter
- Business Formation Consults
- Corporate Formation
- Operating Agreement
- Affiliate Agreement
- Business Consulting Agreement
- Non-Disclosure Agreement (Commercial)
- Sales Agreement
- Terms of Service
- Other Commercial Contract Matter
"Dillon is great and very communicative. I felt like he always had my back and gave me probable next steps in my process."
"Dillon has handled litigation as well as transactional matters for our firm. He is very diligent in his work and always communicates effectively. He is able to transition between matters efficiently and delivers on time. We highly recommend using his services."
"Give the fast-changing legal landscape around the country, my consulting business in the cannabis industry has been booming. Dillon drafted wonderful consulting and confidentiality agreements to protect my interests. He was a joy to work with and was very quick and responsive when sharing feedback. Dillon made sure that all of my questions were answered and that I also had a solid understanding of the agreements. I would highly recommend him!"
Clay Daniel Winner PLLC
Apr 2018 - Present
• Litigation firm with a diverse practice encompassing business litigation, family law, civil rights, employment disputes, personal injury and medical malpractice
• I also serve as a Closing Attorney for Horne Title, and provide transactional legal services with a boutique business law firm
Franklin Law Group P.S.C.
Nov 2017 - Apr 2018
• Founder was a member of the Inner Circle of Advocates since 1991 (the top plaintiff trial attorneys in the nation)*
• Produced briefs and argued motions and hearings, supported mediation efforts and depositions
*Firm closed after founder passed
Aug 2015 - Sep 2017
• Finance transactions, mergers & acquisitions and commercial real estate
• Knowledge of international import/export requirements and economic sanctions
• General corporate contract drafting (e.g., asset/stock purchase, buy/sell agreements)
• Edited Operation of the Corporation: Non-Tax Issues for UK Continuing Legal Education
• Summer Associate Coordinator ('17) and Participant ('14)