Attorney at Law
School of Law
I managed the immigration program at Google for almost 5 years and have experience in the tech industry. I have experience filing H-1B, L-1, TN, O-1, E-2, and E-3 visas. I also have experience in I-9 compliance for employers.
I believe that being available and responsive to my clients is critical to processing successful cases.
Law Offices of Christine Doyle
Jul 2013 - Present
Immigration lawyer specializing in business immigration and global mobility issues for small and medium size companies.
● Advise employers and employees on US immigration matters. Draft and compile immigrant and nonimmigrant visa filings, including H-1B, L-1, O-1, TN, and E-2 and E-3 visas.
● Assist clients with managing their immigration programs onsite.
Immigration Program Manager
Nov 2007 - Jul 2012
● Managed work visa and permanent residence process for all Google employees requiring U.S. immigration assistance. Advised company employees, managers, staffing recruiters, and human resources regarding immigration employment issues, all types of work visas, and the permanent residence process.
● Managed Google’s I-9 compliance program.
Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen & Loewy, LLP
Aug 2006 - Sep 2007
• Advised companies and their employees on immigration law issues. Drafted and compiled numerous immigrant and nonimmigrant visa petitions and permanent residence applications. Completed Requests for Evidence and Administrative Appeals on various issues.
Also worked as a law clerk from May – November 2005.
Immigration Court, Department of Justice
Jan 2006 - Apr 2006
• Researched and drafted court opinions and memos for the Immigration Judges on numerous topics, including asylum and motions to reopen.