Patent Bar, FL, GA
I routinely counsel advertising and marketing business units on usage and clearance and assist in protecting brand assets through trademarks and copyrights.
In the patent sphere I assist in capturing organizational knowledge and protecting assets as they develop into cutting edge products, technologies, and innovations. I have worked alongside top clients and innovators to develop unique income driven… read more portfolios.
- Design Patent
- Non-Provisional Patent
- Patent Consults
- Patent Infringement
- Patent Infringement Consults
- Patent Search
- Plant Patent
- Provisional Patent
- Response to USPTO Office Action (Patent)
- Other Patent Matter
- Copyright Infringement
- Copyright Registration
- Response to USPTO Office Action (Trademark)
- Trademark Infringement
- Trademark Infringement Consults
- Trademark Registration
- Trademark Search
- Other Trademark & Copyright Matter
- Advisory Agreement
- Business Formation Consults
- Business Licenses & Industry Regulations
- Buyout Agreement
- Corporate Dissolution
- Corporate Formation
- Corporate Restructure
- Delaware Incorporation
- Founders Agreement
- Franchise Agreement
- Franchise Disclosure Document
- Franchise Formation
- Joint Venture Formation
- Operating Agreement
- Partnership Formation
- Shareholder Agreement
- Other Business Formation Matter
"Bryan worked diligently to file multiple applications on payment systems and fin tech products. He also assisted in assigning and developing a licensing entity to hold assets."
"Bryan assisted in securing protection for our medical software platform that utilizes machine learning to predicate features. He is extremely knowledgeable in the software and electrical arts as well as being a pleasure to work with."
Baysinger Legal, LLC
Mar 2018 - Present
• Prepared and prosecuted dozens of patent applications; handled office action responses, appeals, and managed corporate IP portfolios.
• Procured trademarks through clearance, search, review, filing, consent, and response to office actions.
• Developed monetization strategies and executed monetization efforts through IP licensing and assignment.
IP and Licensing Associate
Feb 2017 - Mar 2018
• Responsible for developing licensing go to market strategy, risk analysis, asset evaluation, and candidate selection.
• Performed legal research, patent research, market analytics, proof development, and IP strategy encompassing all phases of selling and licensing intellectual property and technology associated with all of IBM’s Americas divisions.
Schoenthaler Law Group
Jun 2014 - Feb 2017
Prepared and prosecuted patent applications, responded to office actions, managed patent portfolios, and streamlined firm resources
Served as outside general counsel to a technology-based startup handling general in-house corporate responsibilities, such as patent portfolio management, employment IP covenants, IP, contracts, marketing clearance-trademark and copyright, and corporate compliance.
Aug 2012 - May 2014
• Staff Attorney within the commercial litigation group handling complex commercial matters.
• Drafted pleadings, motions, and research memorandum on commercial litigation proceedings.
• Conducted discovery review; research and analysis on discovery and drafting discovery requests.