Attorney at Law
"If you're anything like me and all you have is a great business idea and limited to know knowledge of how to get going and legally get your business on the right track you have got to speak to Ms. Hilliard! Not your typical lawyer, you know the long winded jargon that regular people don't understand. I'm a baker, not an attorney or legal anything by any means! She took my small kitchen start up and gave me all the facts, and guidance I could have ask for without the intimidation and over the top unnecessary long hours of billing. Her process is simple, she starts you off with a questionair and fully dives into your goals and direction. I feel fully confident in our decisions to not just protect my business but create my brand. This is a one stop shop!"
"When our first child was born, our life insurance agent referred us to three highly qualified estate planning attorney. We interviewed all and decided to work with Lourdes Hilliard, because we liked her attention to details, willingness to explain and educate us on various options that suits us, and finally her very personable style. Lourdes set up a trust and will for us, and she continues to provide us with great service, whether it is about converting real estate property into trust or some very minor tasks, Lourdes took care of all our requests with great professionalism. I would highly recommend her to my family and friends."
The Brand Protected
Jan 2015 - Present
• Securing, maintaining and enforcing intellectual property rights of clients
• Advise on trademark availability for use and registration
• Oversee all procedural details of copyright and trademark registration and filed with the United States Patent and Trademark Office/US Copyright Office.
• Prepare response to Office Actions and filed with the United States Patent and Trademark Office
Lourdes Hilliard, P.A., Miami, FL
Jan 2009 - Jan 2015
• Sole practitioner represented clients in matters of paternity and child support
• Developed family law cases and review investigative finding to complete discovery process
• Conducted legal research, drafted pleadings and took depositions to prepare and successfully mediate cases