Attorney at Law
I am a small business and solopreneur champion. My focus is to help you get back to doing what you love, running your business.
My practice areas Trademark, Copyright, Business Transactions, Entertainment and Cryptocurrency.
I live in Las Vegas where I split my time between Denver and Los Angeles, servicing clients throughout the country.
- Advisory Agreement
- Business Licenses & Industry Regulations
- Buyout Agreement
- Corporate Dissolution
- Corporate Formation
- Corporate Restructure
- Delaware Incorporation
- Founders Agreement
- Franchise Agreement
- Franchise Disclosure Document
- Franchise Formation
- Joint Venture Formation
- Operating Agreement
- Partnership Formation
- Shareholder Agreement
- Other Business Formation Matter
- Copyright Infringement
- Copyright Registration
- Response to USPTO Office Action (Trademark)
- Trademark Infringement
- Trademark Registration
- Trademark Search
- Other Trademark & Copyright Matter
- Outside General Counsel
"Thank you! The process was so smooth in applying for our Trademark. I just told the firm what I was looking to do and I submitted everything via my own on-line . I couldn't believe how fast and easy it was to get everything submitted."
"Tosha helped me maneuver through all of my licensing questions for a dispensary and future business goals for the type of dispensary I am looking to open. She helped me see things, I had not realized about opening the business."
Cash Factory USA
Asst. General Counsel
Apr 2017 - Present
Sub- prime consumer lender for loans originated online and through call center activities.
• Analyze & provide legal opinion for business activities governed by fed. and state statutes and regs: TILA, ECOA, EFTA, FCRA, and the FDCPA;
• Prepare, draft & manage consumer agreements, vendor, NDAs, & service agreements;
Review & prepare submissions for state regulators, audits and state licensing.
Rone Law Office
Aug 2016 - Present
Business formation, Business Law and Estate Planning
• Draft, review and negotiate a range of contracts including IT, licensing and employment
• Draft and review Trusts and Wills.
• Prepare and file Copyright and Trademark applications.
• Track, review and respond to USPTO.
• Review and respond inquiries regarding possible infringement.
AVP, Senior Trust & Legal Risk Officer
Oct 2011 - Aug 2016
Wealth Mgmt. Consultant to 5 Trust Teams 10,000+ trust accounts.
• Draft, review & advise on bank policies & procedures; track, review & interpret state & fed legislative development
• Support Sr. Mgrs., Risk, Compliance, & Investment Mgrs., to develop & prepare legal opinions & recommendations.
• Identify, analyze & minimize risk to ensure compliance with AML, OFAC, OCC, Volker Rule, & KYC
Rosnik & Associates
Aug 2010 - Oct 2011
Business, Family Law, Trusts and Estates
• Counsel clients with estate planning, trust administration and Probate matters.
• Draft, review and prepare Wills, Trust and Probate documents.
• Draft, review and negotiate a wide range of business contracts.