Attorney at Law
I am a small business and solopreneur champion. My focus is to help you get back to doing what you love, running your business.
My practice areas include: Trademark, Copyright, Business Transactions, Entertainment and Cryptocurrency.
I live in Las Vegas where I split my time between Denver and Los Angeles, servicing clients throughout the country.
- Advisory Agreement
- Business Licenses & Industry Regulations
- Buyout Agreement
- Corporate Dissolution
- Corporate Formation
- Corporate Restructure
- Delaware Incorporation
- Founders Agreement
- Franchise Agreement
- Franchise Disclosure Document
- Franchise Formation
- Joint Venture Formation
- Operating Agreement
- Partnership Formation
- Shareholder Agreement
- Other Business Formation Matter
- Copyright Infringement
- Copyright Registration
- Response to USPTO Office Action (Trademark)
- Trademark Infringement
- Trademark Registration
- Trademark Search
- Other Trademark & Copyright Matter
- Outside General Counsel
"Thank you! The process was so smooth in applying for our Trademark. I just told the firm what I was looking to do and I submitted everything via my own on-line . I couldn't believe how fast and easy it was to get everything submitted."
"Tosha helped me maneuver through all of my licensing questions for a dispensary and future business goals for the type of dispensary I am looking to open. She helped me see things, I had not realized about opening the business."
Cash Factory USA
Asst. General Counsel
Apr 2017 - Present
Sub- prime consumer lender for loans originated online and through call center activities.
• Analyze & provide legal opinion for business activities governed by fed. and state statutes and regs: TILA, ECOA, EFTA, FCRA, and the FDCPA;
• Prepare, draft & manage consumer agreements, vendor, NDAs, & service agreements;
Review & prepare submissions for state regulators, audits and state licensing.
Rone Law Office
Aug 2016 - Present
Business formation, Business Law and Estate Planning
• Draft, review and negotiate a range of contracts including IT, licensing and employment
• Draft and review Trusts and Wills.
• Prepare and file Copyright and Trademark applications.
• Track, review and respond to USPTO.
• Review and respond inquiries regarding possible infringement.
AVP, Senior Trust & Legal Risk Officer
Oct 2011 - Aug 2016
Wealth Mgmt. Consultant to 5 Trust Teams 10,000+ trust accounts.
• Draft, review & advise on bank policies & procedures; track, review & interpret state & fed legislative development
• Support Sr. Mgrs., Risk, Compliance, & Investment Mgrs., to develop & prepare legal opinions & recommendations.
• Identify, analyze & minimize risk to ensure compliance with AML, OFAC, OCC, Volker Rule, & KYC
Rosnik & Associates
Aug 2010 - Oct 2011
Business, Family Law, Trusts and Estates
• Counsel clients with estate planning, trust administration and Probate matters.
• Draft, review and prepare Wills, Trust and Probate documents.
• Draft, review and negotiate a wide range of business contracts.