Attorney at Law
For almost 25 years I have started, built, sold and advised businesses across a variety of industries. My partners and I developed, owned and licensed wearable technology intellectual property. I have bought and operated business to consumer and business to business brands. Throughout this time I represented legal clients on an array of business and real estate issues as well as acting as in-house counsel.
This breadth of experience gives me a perspective that allows me to strategically help clients pursue their business or personal objectives rather than letting… read more law impede their operations.
- Buying & Selling Commercial Real Estate
- Buying & Selling Residential Real Estate
- Commercial Lease
- Purchase & Sale Agreement (Commercial)
- Real Estate LLC
- Residential Lease
- Business Formation Consults
- Buyout Agreement
- Corporate Formation
- Joint Venture Formation
- Operating Agreement
- Outside General Counsel
"I hired Rusty and Arc Advisors to act as in-house counsel for our real estate development and management company. He was fantastic to work with understanding the nature, culture and objectives of our business and approaching the legal issues accordingly. He drafted purchase and sale agreements, leases, employment contracts, vendor contracts and advised on strategy. He also managed outside counsel to streamline the flow of information and reduce overall fees."
"I contacted Rusty and Arc Advisors about vehicle ownership for my commercial fueling company. Upon discussing my issues and concerns, as well as my objectives, Rusty recommended creating a separate entity to own the vehicles and limit the company's risk. He asked a broad array of questions and got to know the business as a whole and didn't put the legalize ahead of my company's overall business purposes."
Arc Advisors, LLC
May 2019 - Present
Provide business, real estate and in-house counsel services to real estate and operating businesses.
Quiver Killer, LLC
Jun 2014 - Present
• Purchased a unique ski binding mounting system company from its founder.
• Grew the brand and business 34% year-over-year while consolidated operations to allow for third party logistics fulfillment, expanded international distributor network and reduced cost of goods sold by 22%.
Jan 2011 - Present
• Negotiated and sold global license agreement with major US cycling brand.
• Brought breakthrough helmet mounted crash sensor from concept to pre-production functionality and resulting licensee agreements.
• Sensor US Patent #2012/0223833 A1; Avalanche Airbag Notification System U.S. Provisional Patent Application No. 61/939,647
Jul 2020 - Jul 2018
• Responsible for practical, result focused client representation and national business development.
• Sole Denver-based attorney for a national boutique environmental law firm practicing environmental regulatory compliance, litigation, insurance coverage, natural resource damages, real estate and operating company transactions and brownfield development.