Attorney at Law
CERTIFICATE OF CALL TO THE BAR/NIGERIA, COUNCIL OF LEGAL EDUCATION CERTIFICATE/ NIGERIAN BAR
- Case Law Research
- Letter of Intent
- Other Legal Research & Writing Matter
- General Advice
- Loan Agreement
- Marketing Agreement
- Non-Disclosure Agreement (Commercial)
- Profit Share Agreement
- Service Agreement
- Terms of Service
- User Agreement
- Other Commercial Contract Matter
"Anastasia helped us register a business name and she was patient and deliberate with details and kept to time. We will definitely use her again when the need arises"
O. S. Ephraim Oluwanuga & Co.
Jan 2020 - Present
• Participated in arbitral proceedings.
• Representing Clients in the Investment and Securities Tribunal.
• Corporate searches, incorporation and post incorporation services at the Corporate Affairs Commission for clients.
• Due diligence for landed properties at the Abuja Geographic Information Systems.
• Researched and wrote legal opinion on legal issues.
• Acted as consultants to government i
D. D. DODO & CO.
Nov 2018 - Dec 2019
• Advising the World Health Organisation (WHO) Cooperative, Thrift and Credit Society Limited on the financing and development of its multi-billion Naira housing projects.
• Advising the Federal Government of Nigeria on the issuance of its Promissory Notes through the Debt Management Office (DMO).
• Participated in the Court-Ordered Mediation between the directors of Setraco Nigeria Limited.