M. Greg Braswell
Attorney at Law
District of Columbia
- Commercial Loan
- Convertible Debt
- Convertible Note
- Equity Financing
- SAFE Document
- Seed Financing
- Series Financing
- Stock Purchase Agreement
- Term Sheet
- Venture Debt
- Other Securities & Finance Matter
- Business Formation Consults
- Business Licenses & Industry Regulations
- Corporate Formation
- Delaware Incorporation
- Founders Agreement
- Operating Agreement
- Shareholder Agreement
- Other Business Formation Matter
- Asset Purchase
- Asset Purchase Agreement
- Stock Purchase
- Other Mergers & Acquisitions Matter
Latham & Watkins
Nov 2011 - Apr 2018
Associate in the Project Development and Finance practice.
• Advised sponsor and lender clients in connection with both the development and financing of infrastructure projects.
• Drafted, reviewed and negotiated organizational documents, project documents, credit agreements, security documents, and other financing and transaction documents.
United States Marine Corps Reserve
Nov 2002 - Oct 2010
Signals Intelligence Officer, Intelligence Support Battalion
• Enlisted in 2002 and earned commission in March 2006. Proven skills in leadership, planning, and strategic thinking.
• Served as Liaison Officer to the Marine Cryptologic Support Battalion at Ft. Meade, MD. Applied analytical and project management skills to enhance reserve intelligence capabilities and support deployed Marine units.
United States District Court for the District of Columbia
May 2010 - Aug 2010
• Prepared drafts of proposed Memorandum Opinions in cases involving the Freedom of Information Act, the Federal Advisory Committee Act, and diversity jurisdiction contract claims.
• Researched recent decisions by the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit and drafted case summaries for review by Judge Urbina.
Federal Trade Commission
May 2009 - Aug 2009
Office of International Affairs
• Conducted legal research and provided litigation support related to cross-border consumer protection matters.
• Prepared educational materials on U.S. consumer protection law for distribution to foreign government agencies and non-governmental organizations.
Potomac Creek RV, Inc.
President and CFO
Jun 2003 - Jan 2006
• Owned and managed an unexpectedly inherited recreational vehicle dealership with nine employees.
• Responsible for all areas of operations including financial management, marketing, legal compliance, and human resources.
University of Virginia School of Law
Jan 2005 - Jan 2006
• Researched the effects of debtor-in-possession financing on businesses that have filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection.
• Collected, analyzed, and managed data from bankruptcy petitions, motions, and other court filings.
Jan 2000 - Oct 2002
Business Recovery Services
• Provided consulting services related to bankruptcy proceedings, financial restructuring, and distressed business management for both debtor and creditor clients.
• Applied strong analytical and research skills to create integrated financial models and deliverables related to crisis management practices, bankruptcy law and process, and strategic/financial due diligence.
United States Peace Corps
Jun 1997 - Jul 1999
• Managed a business center and provided research, analysis, and consulting services to municipal and private clients on issues related to law, finance, investment, business development, and organizational strategy.
• Facilitated the Togliatti City Administration’s participation in USAID-sponsored regional development initiatives.