Attorney at Law
William is a graduate of University of Chicago School of Law. While in law school, he helped found a legal clinic for victims of domestic violence. He was also the secretary of the Health Law Society and a member of the Texas Law Society and International Law Society.
In addition to his legal work, William is Vice President of the Amarillo Local Government Corporation, overseeing the… read more City of Amarillo's downtown revitalization.
- Appellate Litigation
- Breach of Contract
- Cease & Desist Letter
- Demand Letter
- Product Liability
- Settlement Agreement
- Other Lawsuits & Disputes Matter
- Business Formation Consults
- Business Licenses & Industry Regulations
- Buyout Agreement
- Corporate Dissolution
- Corporate Formation
- Joint Venture Formation
- Operating Agreement
- Partnership Formation
- Shareholder Agreement
- Other Business Formation Matter
- Benefits & Compensation
- Contractor Agreement
- Contractor Termination
- Employee Termination
- Employment Agreement
- Employment Policies & Procedures
- Labor Litigation
- Non-Compete Agreement
- Non-Disclosure Agreement (Employment)
- Severance Agreement
- Worker's Compensation Claims
- Workplace Harassment & Discrimination Claims
- Other Labor & Employment Matter
"William Biggs walked me through the entire process of buying a distressed business, from letter of intent to closing. William’s advice was invaluable to negotiating and finalizing the deal in the very limited time available. He drafted all the necessary documents swiftly and guided me through all the legal hoops without costing an arm and a leg. I happily recommend Mr. Biggs to small business owners looking for legal work. – Damon Seymour, President of Nomad’s Den"
Posted on Feb 20, 2018
"William is the type of lawyer every client should want to handle their legal matters and other lawyers should want to strive to be like. His skills, hard work, and knowledge, while representing our company, demonstrated his passion for excellence. He steered both parties around potential pitfalls ensuring that the contract was properly prepared. The contracts were very complicated, due to federal laws, and required him to research multiple areas of the law to ensure that the proper documentation was expressed in the contracts. His passion for the law was fully displayed during this time and completely surpassed our expectations. - Perry Hall, COO for Amarillo Legacy Medical ACO"
Posted on Feb 15, 2018
Mullin Hoard & Brown, LLP
Aug 2012 - Feb 2018
• Handled commercial litigation cases from client intake to trial. Specific expertise in claims of professional misconduct, breach of fiduciary duty, and director/officer liability.
• Analyzed and researched relevant case law in connection with pleading and motion drafting.
• Drafted transactional documents related to the formation of corporate entities, real estate transactions, etc.