Attorney at Law
School of Law
My specialty allows for me to cover a broad range of protection for creative individuals in the entertainment industry.
Please DM me for details.
- General Advice
- Case Law Research
- Letter of Intent
- Other Legal Research & Writing Matter
- Advisory Agreement
- Business Formation Consults
- Business Licenses & Industry Regulations
- Buyout Agreement
- Corporate Dissolution
- Corporate Formation
- Corporate Restructure
- Delaware Incorporation
- Founders Agreement
- Franchise Agreement
- Franchise Disclosure Document
- Franchise Formation
- Joint Venture Formation
- Operating Agreement
- Partnership Formation
- Shareholder Agreement
- Other Business Formation Matter
"We weren't sure were to begin when we got sued. Cecelia was referred to us, and after an hour consultation, she drafted a motion for summary judgment, and had the claim against us tossed out.. for lack of merit. She saved us a lot of money and we will definitely use her again."
Posted on Jan 16, 2018
"Cecelia helped us draft the partnership agreement terms for our new venture. She went above and beyond our expectations, in a way that was easy for us to relay. We have already referred Cecelia to people we know!"
Posted on Jan 16, 2018
The D Firm
Jan 2015 - Oct 2017
● Assisted managing attorney with negotiating settlements, preparing for case proceedings, filing lawsuits, attending depositions, and settlement conferences.
● Investigated and prepared claim demands for submission to insurance companies.
● Propounded and responded to discovery requests.
● Met with potential clients and evaluated the strengths of potential personal injury claims.
Santa Monica Courthouse
Jan 2014 - Jan 2015
● Conducted legal research and drafted memorandums on a variety of criminal and civil issues, including assault and strict product liability.
● Observed court calendar calls, criminal and civil trials, side bar conferences and settlement conferences.
● Reviewed motions, researched case law, and prepared summaries of legal arguments.
● Edited and cite-checked judicial orders and judgements.
Malibu District Attorney's Office
Certified Law Student
Jan 2013 - Feb 2014
● Drafted trial briefs and conducted legal research.
● Drafted office memoranda, motions, and responses to motions.
● Managed, organized, and analyzed thousands of pages of discovery information.
● Made opening argument and appeared on the record as certified law student.