Salim Katach Attorney Profile on UpCounsel
Salim Katach

Salim Katach

Attorney at Law

New York
New York
Licensed in
NY, NJ
Duke University School of Law
About
Graduating from Duke University School of Law with a Master's of Law in Entrepreneurship provided me with the foundation I needed to become the perfect corporate advocate.

I was formerly an Associate Attorney at Varacalli & Hamra, LLP where I focused 90% of my time in wage and hour (FLSA & NYLL), labor law, and commercial litigation. The remaining 10% of my time is spent networking at BNI, maintaining relationships with my contacts, and developing new contacts and business for my law firm.

There is nothing that I enjoy more than advising clients, litigating commercial, real estate, and employment disputes, and, when necessary,
… read more settling cases where it saves my clients litigation expenses.
3
Years
experience

Practice Areas

Client Reviews

Salim Katach does not have any reviews yet.

Work History

Salim Katach, Esq

Principal

Jun 2018 - Present

Same great legal services under my own shingle!

Jun 2018 - Present

Varacalli & Hamra, LLP

Associate Attorney

Jun 2017 - Jun 2018

- Researched and drafted memorandum and motions on issues of wage and hour (FLSA), Labor Law, and commercial litigation.
- Attended and argued in court conferences and proceedings.
- Engaged clients, insurers, government agencies and opposing attorneys in addressing clients’ cases.

Jun 2017 - Jun 2018

Moulinos & Associates, LLC

Associate Attorney

Nov 2016 - Jun 2017

- Researched and drafted memorandum and motions on issues of real estate and commercial litigation.
- Attended and argued in court conferences and proceedings.
- Assisted in discovery including drafting deposition questions, interrogatories and requests for production of documents.
- Compiled, organized, and reviewed discovery documents and other due diligence items.

Nov 2016 - Jun 2017

U.S. District Court of the Eastern District of New York, Honorable A. Kathleen Tomlinson

Law Clerk

Jan 2014 - Apr 2014

- Researched and drafted court opinions on procedural and substantive issues of litigation.
- Analyzed pleadings and motions for the drafting of opinions and bench memoranda.
- Observed courtroom proceedings.

Jan 2014 - Apr 2014

Want to work with
Salim Katach?

Get Free Proposals

Share Salim's
profile with your network