Experienced Princeton/Harvard Trained Attorney
Daniel received his Bachelor Arts Degree from Princeton University in 1999 and his law degree from Harvard Law School in 2004.
- Affiliate Agreement
- Business Consulting Agreement
- Distribution Agreement
- Equipment Lease
- Licensing Agreement
- Loan Agreement
- Manufacturing Agreement
- Marketing Agreement
- Non-Disclosure Agreement (Commercial)
- Profit Share Agreement
- Publishing Agreement
- Release of Liability
- SaaS Agreement
- Sales Agreement
- Service Agreement
- Terms of Service
- User Agreement
- Other Commercial Contract Matter
- Advisory Agreement
- Business Licenses & Industry Regulations
- Buyout Agreement
- Corporate Dissolution
- Corporate Formation
- Corporate Restructure
- Delaware Incorporation
- Founders Agreement
- Franchise Agreement
- Franchise Disclosure Document
- Franchise Formation
- Joint Venture Formation
- Operating Agreement
- Partnership Formation
- Shareholder Agreement
- Other Business Formation Matter
- Copyright Infringement
- Copyright Registration
- Response to USPTO Office Action (Trademark)
- Trademark Infringement
- Trademark Registration
- Trademark Search
- Other Trademark & Copyright Matter
"I cannot recommend Daniel highly enough! Daniel helped me sell my company from start to finish and was instrumental in getting me the most favorable terms possible. His legal knowledge and skill is second to none, but even more importantly he made me feel confident and comfortable with one of the biggest decisions in my life."
Posted on May 31, 2017
Posted on May 14, 2017
Dec 2014 - Present
CG Blockchain provides a real-time, tamper-proof audit trail of financial services organizations' transactions and compliance records, encrypted onto a private blockchain and validated by Deloitte. The service increases audit efficiency, enhances transparency, and reduces financial and reputational risk for both investors and investment managers alike.
• Responsible for all legal requirements of
CCA Global Partners
May 2017 - Dec 2014
CCA Global Partners is one of the largest privately held companies in the United States, with over $10 billion in annual sales and fourteen separate business units.
• Developed, drafted and negotiated high-level strategic partnerships, preferred vendor agreements and licensing deals for all 14 business units.
• Worked directly with the Founder and CEO to ideate and implement key company-wide impe
Steven Charles Capital
Chief Compliance Office
May 2007 - Jun 2009
Steven Charles Capital is an independent RIA with
• Drafted and maintained compliance policies, guidelines and procedures to ensure that management and employees adhered to all regulatory requirements and other risk management requirements.
• Guided the company in the evaluation and development of effective internal compliance controls, monitoring, program governance, and process improvements.
Apr 2006 - Jun 2007
Goodwin Procter LLP is an AM Law 50 law firm with offices across the globe.
• Represented public and private corporations with respect to acquisitions and dispositions, mergers, offerings of equity and debt securities, joint ventures and private equity investments in real estate capital markets.
• Helped structure, negotiate and close complex public and private equity and debt financings, portfol
Grove Street Management
Real Estate Attorney
May 2004 - Jun 2006
General Counsel for a medium sized real estate investment firm focusing primarily on mid-sized multi-family apartment buildings.
May 1999 - Jun 2001
BlackRock is the largest asset management firm in the world.
• Served as a direct liaison between BlackRock's portfolio managers and its institutional client base.
• Was responsible for servicing accounts totaling $14 billion in assets under management, conducted extensive research on institutional investments, composed monthly and quarterly reports, counseled clients about their portfolios, ass