Attorney at Law
School of Law
- Copyright Infringement
- Copyright Registration
- Response to USPTO Office Action (Trademark)
- Trademark Infringement
- Trademark Registration
- Trademark Search
- Other Trademark & Copyright Matter
- Outside General Counsel
- Affiliate Agreement
- Business Consulting Agreement
- Distribution Agreement
- Equipment Lease
- Licensing Agreement
- Loan Agreement
- Manufacturing Agreement
- Marketing Agreement
- Non-Disclosure Agreement (Commercial)
- Profit Share Agreement
- Publishing Agreement
- Release of Liability
- SaaS Agreement
- Sales Agreement
- Service Agreement
- Terms of Service
- User Agreement
- Other Commercial Contract Matter
Law Office of Marcus B. Evans
Nov 2016 - Present
Marcus B. Evans
Apr 2016 - Present
• Created BSA compliant AML program for fintech startups.
• Served as a virtual AML compliance o cer for fintech startups.
• Filed CTR/SARs through the BSA E-File website for bitcoin startup.
Sep 2015 - Jun 2016
• Draft contracts and other documents to reduce workload for in-house counsel.
• Conducted fair lending statistical analysis of Axia’s HMDA data and developed fair
lending analysis procedures for legal department.
Sep 2015 - Mar 2016
Researched and advised bitcoin startup on cryptocurrency law, money transfer
regulation, AML regulation, and venture capital fundraising.
• Drafted AML roadmap, IP documentation, and letters of intent for partners.
• Provided additional support by conducting market research, documenting product
development, building revenue projections, and helping develop the business plan.
UNH School of Law: Intellectual Property and Transaction Clinic
Aug 2014 - Dec 2014
Filed trademark applications, drafted an intellectual property license, and advised client on how to restructure her LLC.