Attorney at Law
"I contacted Mr. Jeziorski about helping expand my retail business. He was excellent to consult with about the changes I want to make to grow my business. As a result, I have increased my staffing, identified and discontinued poorly performing products, and I am now looking to expand my retail space later this year. He was genuinely interested in helping me achieve my goals."
"Matthew drafted the contract for our business to sell assets earlier this year. He was helpful in counseling us about specific terms such as payment and how to schedule delivery. We found him to be knowledgeable but also spoke to us in everyday language. We will be contacting him again in the future."
Jan 2016 - Present
Currently advising small business clients regarding enterprise expansion, areas of growth, and resource management.
City of Lawrence, Indiana
Deputy Chief of Staff
Aug 2014 - Dec 2015
• Handle daily management of city departments including police, fire, public works, and financial management
• Work as a team member to stimulate economic development by using non-profit and other government entities to create opportunity
• Pursue blight elimination in order to spawn redevelopment
• Organize and execute Lawrence’s summer community events, 4th Fest and Fridays at the Fort
Marion County Public Defender Agency
Dec 2004 - Aug 2014
• Afford representation of indigent clients across a variety of charges, including property crimes, homicides, and drug offenses
• Organized complex legal strategy for large cases, including arson, financial fraud, and drug trafficking
• Coordinated unified response to recent Indiana criminal code changes and attended legislative committee hearings