Fortune 40 Corporate and Regulatory Attorney (Illinois and Wisconsin)
Robbins Law Group, LLC
Jan 2011 - Present
• Provision of advice to clients in matters related to business, real estate, contracts, regulatory, environmental, municipal, employment, and government contracting,
• Provide business formation services to a range of clients, from individuals, small businesses, non-profit organizations and start-up companies to Fortune 40 corporations.
• Represent clients in federal, state and local courts.
Corporate and Regulatory Attorney
Sep 2007 - Jan 2011
• Provision of advice to corporate headquarters and retail stores on a wide variety of environmental, real estate, regulatory, nationwide local municipal, litigation, and corporate matters such as business, employment issues related to regulatory compliance, international vendor responsibility, training and development, FDA, FCPA, zoning, construction, licensing, federal, state, local compliance
Dakota Intertek Corporation
Associate Corporate Counsel
Nov 2006 - Jul 2007
• Represented company in business & employment litigation, arbitrations and mediations regarding contracts, financing, construction, engineering, and environmental issues; conduct depositions for company.
• Managed legal aspects of internal federal contract bid process.
• Drafted complaints, discovery and settlement documents. Conducted research and document review for all cases related to co.