Fortune 40 Corporate and Regulatory Attorney (Illinois and Wisconsin)
- Affiliate Agreement
- Business Consulting Agreement
- Distribution Agreement
- Equipment Lease
- Licensing Agreement
- Loan Agreement
- Manufacturing Agreement
- Marketing Agreement
- Non-Disclosure Agreement (Commercial)
- Profit Share Agreement
- Publishing Agreement
- Release of Liability
- SaaS Agreement
- Sales Agreement
- Service Agreement
- Terms of Service
- User Agreement
- Other Commercial Contract Matter
- Outside General Counsel
- Appellate Litigation
- Breach of Contract
- Cease & Desist Letter
- Demand Letter
- Product Liability
- Settlement Agreement
- Other Lawsuits & Disputes Matter
""The services I received from Robbins Law Group really helped me with all my business formation, real estate and legal work that my development company needed. I felt very comfortable with this firm and the attorney I retained, Nicole Robbins. Retaining Robbins Law Group do a great job at putting clients at ease and providing quick services. Robbins Law Group has been the attorney of choice since 2014. I highly recommend this legal team." - Ariam K."
""To whom this may concern: Nicole, is a very intelligent, detailed-oriented, fact-driven, and know how to protect her clients' interest. I have and continue to utilize Nicole on business endeavors. Nicole has created LLCs, operating agreements, business executive summaries, guidance on business formation, and business models. I would recommend Nicole to anyone!" - Anthony K."
Robbins Law Group, LLC
Jan 2011 - Present
• Provision of advice to clients in matters related to business, pharmacy, real estate, contracts, regulatory, environmental, employment, and government contracting,
• Provide business formation services to a range of clients, from individuals, small businesses, non-profit organizations and start-up companies to Fortune 40 corporations.
• Represent clients in federal, state and local courts.
Corporate and Regulatory Attorney
Sep 2007 - Jan 2011
• Provision of advice to corporate headquarters and retail stores on a wide variety of environmental, real estate, regulatory, nationwide local municipal, litigation, and corporate matters such as business, pharmacy, employment issues related to regulatory compliance, international vendor responsibility, FDA, FTC, zoning, licensing, federal, state, and local compliance.
Dakota Intertek Corporation
Associate Corporate Counsel
Nov 2006 - Jul 2007
• Represented company in business & employment litigation, arbitrations and mediations regarding contracts, financing, construction, engineering, and environmental issues; conduct depositions for company.
• Managed legal aspects of internal federal contract bid process.
• Drafted complaints, discovery and settlement documents. Conducted research and document review for all cases related to co.