Attorney at Law
Dan has experience as a practicing trial attorney and is a graduate of Providence College and the Roger Williams University School of Law, and is licensed to practice law in both Rhode Island and Massachusetts.
- Benefits & Compensation
- Contractor Agreement
- Contractor Termination
- Employee Handbook
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Employee Termination
- Employment Agreement
- Employment Policies & Procedures
- Equity Compensation
- Intellectual Property Assignment Agreement
- Labor Litigation
- Non-Compete Agreement
- Non-Disclosure Agreement (Employment)
- Severance Agreement
- Worker's Compensation Claims
- Workplace Harassment & Discrimination Claims
- Other Labor & Employment Matter
- Case Law Research
- Letter of Intent
- Other Legal Research & Writing Matter
- Outside General Counsel
Rhode Island House of Representatives
Member of the Rhode Island House of Representatives, serving on the House Finance, Oversight, and Rules Committees.
Law Office of David J. Oliveira, Esq.
Served as law clerk for trial law firm focused on medical malpractice and other complex civil litigation. Interviewed clients, reviewed documents and patient files, and assisted lead attorney on multiple cases.