Attorney at Law
Dan also focuses his practice on matters involving executive compensation and other issues facing company founders and significant shareholders.
Dan is a graduate of Providence College and the Roger Williams University School of Law, is a former member of the Rhode Island General Assembly, and is licensed to practice law in… read more both Rhode Island and Massachusetts.
- Benefits & Compensation
- Contractor Agreement
- Contractor Termination
- Employee Handbook
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Employee Termination
- Employee Termination Consults
- Employment Agreement
- Employment Dispute Consults
- Employment Policies & Procedures
- Equity Compensation
- Intellectual Property Assignment Agreement
- Labor Litigation
- Non-Compete Agreement
- Non-Disclosure Agreement (Employment)
- Severance Agreement
- Worker's Compensation Claims
- Workplace Harassment & Discrimination Claims
- Other Labor & Employment Matter
- Case Law Research
- Letter of Intent
- Other Legal Research & Writing Matter
- Outside General Counsel
Partner & Attorney
Oct 2019 - Present
Dan is the founding partner of Reilly Legal, a full service law practice serving health care practitioners and startup founders and executives.
Rhode Island House of Representatives
Member of the Rhode Island House of Representatives, serving on the House Finance, Oversight, and Rules Committees.
Law Office of David J. Oliveira, Esq.
Served as law clerk for trial law firm focused on medical malpractice and other complex civil litigation. Interviewed clients, reviewed documents and patient files, and assisted lead attorney on multiple cases.