Attorney at Law
I graduated in the top 10 percent of my class at USC. I was also a member of USC Law Review. I then worked for the prestigious law firm, O'Melveny and Myers, in their litigation and employment law practices.
I established my own own practice in 2008. I primarily work in the fields of employment law, contract law, business law, internet law, intellectual property law, corporate law, and personal injury law.
I am committed to customer and client satisfaction.
- Benefits & Compensation
- Contractor Agreement
- Contractor Termination
- Employee Handbook
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Employee Termination
- Employment Agreement
- Employment Policies & Procedures
- Equity Compensation
- Intellectual Property Assignment Agreement
- Labor Litigation
- Non-Compete Agreement
- Non-Disclosure Agreement (Employment)
- Severance Agreement
- Worker's Compensation Claims
- Workplace Harassment & Discrimination Claims
- Other Labor & Employment Matter
- Affiliate Agreement
- Business Consulting Agreement
- Distribution Agreement
- Licensing Agreement
- Manufacturing Agreement
- Marketing Agreement
- Non-Disclosure Agreement (Commercial)
- Publishing Agreement
- SaaS Agreement
- Sales Agreement
- Service Agreement
- Terms of Service
- User Agreement
- Vendor Agreement
- Copyright Infringement
- Trademark Infringement
"Great guy. Very helpful and knowledgable when it comes to legal business questions. Would recommend and use again!"
"Cedric did a great job reviewing my trademark issue and explaining how to move forward. We'll definitely consider him for future projects."
Law Offices of Cedric Severino
Dec 2008 - Present
• Created employment agreements and independent contractor agreements for employers.
• Counseled employers and employees on their obligations and rights under California and federal employment law.
• Represented employees and employers in litigation regarding breach of contract disputes, wage and hour class actions, and discrimination claims.
• Composed complaints, motions, and discovery requests.
Orange County Public Defender
Deputy Public Defender
Feb 2008 - Nov 2008
• Represented misdemeanor clients effectively in North Court in Fullerton in all criminal proceedings, including: pretrial, motions, plea bargaining, and trial.
O'Melveny & Myers
Sep 2006 - Feb 2008
• Wrote successful Motions for Summary Judgment, Summary Adjudication, and Demurrers.
• Drafted and responded to discovery requests, including: Requests for Admission, Requests for Production, Form Interrogatories, and Special Interrogatories.
• Edited and wrote Labor and Employment Department Newsletter and Client Alert articles.
• Composed memoranda regarding employment law, litigation and white