Attorney at Law
I graduated in the top 10 percent of my class at USC. I was also a member of USC Law Review. I then worked for the prestigious law firm, O'Melveny and Myers, in their litigation and employment law practices.
I established my own own practice in 2008. I primarily work in the fields of employment law, contract law, business law, internet law, intellectual property law, corporate law, and personal injury law.
I am committed to customer and client satisfaction.
- Benefits & Compensation
- Contractor Agreement
- Contractor Termination
- Employee Handbook
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Employee Termination
- Employment Agreement
- Employment Policies & Procedures
- Equity Compensation
- Intellectual Property Assignment Agreement
- Labor Litigation
- Non-Compete Agreement
- Non-Disclosure Agreement (Employment)
- Severance Agreement
- Worker's Compensation Claims
- Workplace Harassment & Discrimination Claims
- Other Labor & Employment Matter
- Affiliate Agreement
- Business Consulting Agreement
- Distribution Agreement
- Licensing Agreement
- Manufacturing Agreement
- Marketing Agreement
- Non-Disclosure Agreement (Commercial)
- Publishing Agreement
- SaaS Agreement
- Sales Agreement
- Service Agreement
- Terms of Service
- User Agreement
- Vendor Agreement
- Copyright Infringement
- Trademark Infringement
"Great guy. Very helpful and knowledgable when it comes to legal business questions. Would recommend and use again!"
Posted on Oct 5, 2017
"Cedric did a great job reviewing my trademark issue and explaining how to move forward. We'll definitely consider him for future projects."
Posted on Oct 5, 2017
Law Offices of Cedric Severino
Dec 2008 - Present
• Created employment agreements and independent contractor agreements for employers.
• Counseled employers and employees on their obligations and rights under California and federal employment law.
• Represented employees and employers in litigation regarding breach of contract disputes, wage and hour class actions, and discrimination claims.
• Composed complaints, motions, and discovery requests.
Orange County Public Defender
Deputy Public Defender
Feb 2008 - Nov 2008
• Represented misdemeanor clients effectively in North Court in Fullerton in all criminal proceedings, including: pretrial, motions, plea bargaining, and trial.
O'Melveny & Myers
Sep 2006 - Feb 2008
• Wrote successful Motions for Summary Judgment, Summary Adjudication, and Demurrers.
• Drafted and responded to discovery requests, including: Requests for Admission, Requests for Production, Form Interrogatories, and Special Interrogatories.
• Edited and wrote Labor and Employment Department Newsletter and Client Alert articles.
• Composed memoranda regarding employment law, litigation and white